Thar Carters are set to Spice up the Square!

The BBC have just released a few photos for a storyline coming up this Summer and as usual, I know very little about the story but that wont stop me from jumping to conclusions now will it?



When I first saw this photo released, it instantly reminded of the time when Corrie had a "This Morning" storyline that also came from Kate Oates and I even questioned if it was a late April Fool. But no, it has been confirmed that Mick Carter will win tickets to go see the Spice Girls for Linda!



Now I'm no stranger to a typical slow summer story that graces the soaps each year and maybe giving the Carter's a bit of a lighter story wouldn't hurt but I just cringe when soaps try to cross the real world with theirs on popular events or existing TV shows, unless its a charity event, then I'm all over it as it isnt usually seen as cannon.

But who can say, once these scenes air in the Summer of 2019 I may very well be eating my words. VIVA FOREVER!

Comments